Terms and Conditions
- User agreement between the user (“User”, “you”) and MarCos BV d/b/a Chateau Coulon Laurensac (“Chateau Coulon Laurensac”, “we”, “us”).Chateau Coulon Laurensac and CLBX.com are trading names of MarCos BV. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) before using the CLBX.com web site (“Site”). You consent to these Terms and Conditions when you use this Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site in any way.
- Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of the Netherlands. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
- Site User Obligations: You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account
- You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate.
- The Site must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- The Site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you, except that one copy of the information contained within the Site may be made for personal, non-commercial use
- The applicable booking and purchase conditions are those which appear on the relevant product pages and you must read these before confirming your booking or purchase. All bookings and purchases are also subject to the general information appearing in our current web pages and product descriptions. We recommend you print a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen tour or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
- Booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of the holidays and/or travel arrangements advertised on this Site. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
- Access to this Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by Dutch law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Chateau Coulon Laurensac reserves the right to deny access to the Site at any time without notice.
- No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via Sites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
- Chateau Coulon Laurensac may change any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- The information and/or prices shown on this Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen tour or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information and prices displayed on this Site, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. In the event that an incorrect price has been entered in error, any booking made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. You will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and you will then have the option either to pay the correct price for the travel arrangements or to cancel and receive a full refund of any monies you may already have paid.
- Warranty Disclaimer. Your stay at Chateau Coulon Laurensac is at your own risk. We, Château Coulon Laurensac, and/or its owners, are not responsible for any loss or injury incurred before, during or after your stay. Guests agree to indemnify and hold without harm the company, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other guests from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and liabilities resulting from any and all use of the accommodation, the grounds (including all plants, trees, insects and other animals) and the swimming pool, whether authorized or unauthorized. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from your stay at the accommodation, the swimming pool and the grounds (including all plants, trees, insects and all other animals).
- The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to its Licensors or us. The material may only be used for your own personal use for non-commercial purposes.
- The Site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or for any interruption in that access or use or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
- We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content. The material contained within the Site is the property of MarCos BV or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The nameChateau Coulon Laurensac and any other marks, logos and graphics ofChateau Coulon Laurensac displayed on the Site are trademarks of MarCos BV or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks.
- No part of this site may be reproduced using any electronic medium without the express permission of the director, who can be contacted at:
MarCos BV d/b/a Chateau Coulon Laurensac 1, chemin de Meydieu 33360 LATRESNE France
Text portions of this site may be reproduced on paper for non-commercial purposes only, as long as all of the three following conditions are respected:
- no charge may be made for circulating the information
- the integrity of the reproduced documents must be respected (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- the source must be cited clearly and legibly in the following form:
“this document is taken from the web site of Chateau Coulon Laurensac: www.CLBX.com”
Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited. For any other use, please contact us.
Chateau Coulon Laurensac 1, chemin de Meydieu 33360 Latresne
Chateau Coulon Laurensac is a trademark of MarCos BV. The private limited liability company MarCos BV, is established in Paris, France, and is registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 438.361.123 R.C.S. Paris
THE MAJOR PRIVACY POINTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- As of this writing, the physical location of the servers that hold your master data and data record is in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Your data is for our own internal use only. We will never, ever furnish your contact information to any other party without your direct, written consent, with the exception of payment providers for the sole purpose of managing your booking, or unless required by law.
- We take every precaution to ensure that your data is safeguarded to the best of our ability and the ability of the software vendors we use that may process your data.
- We are more than happy to share with you what data we have on you. Please send your request to coulonlaurensac(at)wanadoo.fr. Note that we will need to validate your identity first to our satisfaction to ensure you are authorized to receive this data.
- We are more than happy to completely remove your individual and/or company records from our system. To do so, please send your request to coulonlaurensac(at)wanadoo.fr. Note that we will first need to validate your identity to our satisfaction to ensure you are authorized to act on this data.
- You can easily unsubscribe from our mailings at any time. Every mailing we send has an Unsubscribe link at the bottom.