Rental rates (in Euro), Availability and Terms and Conditions
Availabilities updated on: 18.Jul.18
|Rates per week
|2 pers||2 pers||2 pers
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||booked||895||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 21 Jul 2018||booked||booked||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 28 Jul 2018||booked||895||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 04 Aug 2018||booked||booked||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 11 Aug 2018||895||booked||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 18 Aug 2018||895||895||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 25 Aug 2018||895||895||-||1395||1295|
|Sat 01 Sep 2018||booked||895||-||1295||1195|
|Sat 08 Sep 2018||booked||booked||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 15 Sep 2018||895||895||-||1195||1095|
|Sat 22 Sep 2018||booked||booked||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 29 Sep 2018||895||895||895||1195||1095|
|Sat 06 Oct 2018||booked||booked||booked||booked||booked|
|Sat 13 Oct 2018||695||695||695||995||895|
|Sat 20 Oct 2018||695||695||695||995||895|
|Sat 27 Oct 2018||695||695||695||995||895|
|Sat 03 Nov 2018||595||595||595||995||895|
|Sat 10 Nov 2018||595||595||595||995||895|
|Sat 17 Nov 2018||595||595||595||995||895|
|Sat 24 Nov 2018||595||595||595||995||895|
|Sat 01 Dec 2018||595||595||595||995||895|
|Sat 08 Dec 2018||595||595||595||995||895|
|Sat 15 Dec 2018||695||695||695||1095||995|
|Sat 22 Dec 2018||695||695||695||1095||995|
|Sat 29 Dec 2018||695||695||695||1095||995|
|Sat 05 Jan 2019||595||595||595||995||895|
*Gite Sauternes is available in two options: for 2 guests or for 4 guests.
In the 4 guest option you dispose of a second bedroom and a second bathroom (see description of the gite)
- All weekly lets are from Saturday to Saturday in high season. Short breaks for a minimum as of two nights may be available in low and mid seasons and at other times on a last minute basis, subject to availability.
- Arrivals no earlier than 5 pm, and no later than 7 pm. If you expect to arrive later than 7.00 pm, please call us to arrange to collect the keys. Departures before 10 am.
- The beds are provided with duvets. Bed linen and towels are included (one set per week). Please bring your own beach or pool towels.
- Rental rates include heating and electricity.
- We are open throughout the year. Our well-insulated and heated gîtes are ideal for winter breaks.
- The pool is accesible daily from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm and is heated from early May until the end of October depending on weather conditions. The pool has no lifeguard. The use of the pool is strictly at your own risk.
- Chateau Coulon Laurensac is a non-smoking property. Smoking is allowed on the terraces.
- We suggest you bring or hire a car as taxi’s sometimes are hard to get and can be rather expensive.
- Chateau Coulon Laurensac has no profit motive; all proceeds of the holiday rentals are being used to maintain and restore this unique 18th century château and its beautiful grounds.
We invite you to contact us today in order to avoid disappointment. Give us a call or send us an email to find out if the dates you’re traveling are still available: Just click here for our contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Terms and conditions*
Reservations can be made by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail.
2. Reservation and payment
Reservations can be made by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail. To confirm the reservation, you have to make a down payment of 30% of the rent.
All payments have to be made in Euro. The tenant has to pay eventual transaction fees himself. The balance has to be in possession of the owner twelve weeks before the start of the rental period. If you make a reservation within twelve weeks before the start of the rental period you will be asked to pay the full rental sum upon reservation.
4. Final cleaning (compulsory)
(including bed linen and towels, one set per week)
|One week rental||Two week rental*|
|Margaux and Pauillac:||€ 65||€ 110|
|Sauternes 2 guest option:||€ 65||€ 110|
|Sauternes 4 guest option:||€ 95||€ 150|
|Pomerol:||€ 95||€ 150|
*The cleaning fee for a two-week rental includes an intermediate cleaning and a change of bed linen and towels one week after your arrival as well as the final cleaning.
5. Maximum occupancy
On reservation you need to indicate exactly how many guests will stay in your gîte at Coulon Laurensac. If you also indicate the number of children, we can make sure the property corresponds exactly to your needs (number of sheets, etc.). So also inform us if any changes occur after the reservation. There will not be accepted any more persons at the property than the accommodation capacity of the gite as shown on our website. No extra guest are allowed to sleep over night, and there are no extra guests allowed to use the facilities on the premises.
The owner is entitled to ask you to leave the property -without any refund- if the number of occupants exceeds the accommodation capacity of the gite as shown on our website.
6. Cancellation by you
To avoid misunderstandings, we wish to remind you that a booking constitutes a legal contract. If you have to cancel due to the ill health of someone in your party or the death of a close relative or any other reason, you owe the following cancellation fees:
– more than twelve weeks before the start of the rental period 30% of the rent
– as off twelve weeks before the start of the rental period or if you have to leave before the end of the rental period: 100% of the rent. After any cancellation the rented accommodation becomes availble to the owner.
To be reimbursed for the financial consequences of cancellation we strongly recommend to subscribe to a cancellation insurance. It goes without saying that you have a travel insurance to cover all damages and claims resulting from your vacation.
8. Cancellation by us
It is extremely unlikely that we cancel a confirmed booking. If however, we do cancel a booking, we will inform you as soon as possible. In this case all monies paid by you will be refunded. If we do cancel your booking, our liability is limited to the cost of the original booking and we will not be responsible for any additional losses you suffer as a result of that cancellation.
9. Solving problems
The owners have no wish to have dissatisfied clients and consider it part of the contract to be given the opportunity to put right any complaints the tenant may have. In the unlikely event that the tenant needs to complain, he or she should contact the owners so that they have the opportunity of settling grievances during the stay. The owners cannot accept complaints made after the tenant has returned home if he has not been given the opportunity to put matters right during the tenant’s stay. The owners cannot accept responsibility for the breakdown of supply of water or electricity, nor of the swimming pool filtration system, but will make every effort to solve problems of this nature. If the tenant abandons the gîte before first informing the owners, he or she will lose all rights to compensation.
10. On site presence
Although Chateau Coulon Laurensac is our home and we live here, we cannot guarantee an onsite presence. We are very often home but not always, so it is possible we won’t be there during your stay.
*conditions may change without notice