can be booked for any day of the week)
"Wine and Chateaux of Bordeaux"
Treat yourself to a Bordeaux Weekend getaway au Château
This unique package includes:
- Two nights in a charming cottage (with double bed, bathroom with jacuzzi) in the grounds of a romantic Chateau just 5 minutes from Bordeaux.
- A chilled bottle of Bordeaux Champagne awaits you in your room!
- Dinner in one of Bordeaux's most famous restaurants. (Three course dinner with a menu typical for the South West region of France; pre dinner drinks, wine and coffee included).
- Wine accessory gift as a souvenir of your stay.
- Set of Bordeaux wine tasting documentation.
- Self drive visit to Saint Emilion with a visit and a tasting at a Saint Emilion Wine Château (Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classé).
- A wine tasting in a cellar in the medieval village of Saint Emilion.
Everything included: € 495, (for two persons, double occupancy).
Any weekend or any day of the week as of:
-November 1 until December 10, 2016
-January 5 until April 1, 2017
It is possible to add extra nights au Château for just € 100 per night, (for two persons, double occupancy).
(Offer is not restricted to weekends and can be booked for any day of the week*)
- Offer depending on availability
- The gîtes (self-catering cottages) are situated next to the château in the former 'chai à barriques', where the wine used to age in oak casks.
- The gîtes are completely renovated and redecorated to welcome you with all the modern comfort. Of course the traditional qualities of the building have been respected.
- There is complementary Internet connection (WIFI) available in each accommodation.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning.
- Breakfast is not included in this package.
- The restaurant where you will enjoy your meal included in this package is at about a 10 minutes drive from Chateau Coulon Laurensac.
- We suggest you bring or hire a car as taxi's sometimes are hard to get and can be rather expensive.
- All rooms are non-smoking!
Subscribe to our Bordeaux Wine Newsletter here: Free Bordeaux Wine Newsletter
Go to Bordeaux Wine Tours website (Opens a new browser and directs you to The Bordeaux Wine Experience web site)